New Members Start Here
If you are new to The Lincoln Club of the Coachella Valley, welcome! Since we are just getting to know each other, we provide a downloadable PDF file to initiate your membership. The process is a bit more formal and we look forward to meeting you.
Renewing Members Start Here
If you are renewing your membership in The Lincoln Club of the Coachella Valley, thank you so much! We have updated our site to allow you to pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. We need a few details and your renewal fee and we are good to go!
Annual membership in The Lincoln Club of the Coachella Valley offers a number of benefits to business leaders, community members, and corporate executives who are looking for a way to stay informed about public policy issues that impact business and those who care deeply about advancing the ideals of limited government, lower taxes, and free markets.
- Monthly lunch programs featuring candid, closed-door discussions with national, state, and local elected officials, candidates, political commentators, authors, and strategists on timely public policy issues and business topics. Members pay a separate luncheon fee.
- Annual Holiday Reception and Dinner
- Opportunity to join periodic trips to Sacramento and Washington D.C. with other Lincoln Clubs to meet with elected representatives and conservative thought-leaders. (Separate registration fee required.)
- Receive periodic e-mail communications on topics of interest and upcoming elections.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded business professionals, community members, and entrepreneurs from all industries.
Individual $250.00 Couple $375.00 Young Professionals (under 40) $125.00 Couple (under 40) $187.50
If you have any questions or comments, please use the online form below,
or send an email message to our administrator, at email@example.com.