The Lincoln Club
of Coachella Valley
Join Our Mailing List…
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news and events.
Or for general inquiries, questions or additional information, click the button below:
Vision. Mission. Value.
Our Vision, Mission & Values…
The Lincoln Club of the Coachella Valley’s vision is a region where taxes are low, government is right-sized and accountable, regulations are reasonable, children receive a world-class education, and the rule of law is enforced.
Our mission is to advance free market principles and ideas by recruiting, mentoring and supporting quality candidates that reflect our commitment to responsive public policy, the expansion of economic opportunity, and an enhanced quality of life throughout the Coachella Valley.
We bring value to our members and the community by our candidate endorsement process and candidate forums and provide access to elected leaders, policy experts, and political thinkers through our monthly lunches, receptions, and special events.
Our Tax ID number is 91-2068018.
Where we come from…
President Gerald R. Ford
38th President of the United States
Honorary Founding Chairman
Our Member Benefits…
- Information and access to endorsed candidates & recommendations for campaigns to support
- Opportunities to meet nationally elected leaders and policy experts
- Invitations to candidate findraisers and meet and greets
- Portion of membership dues goes towards supporting targeted local government and partisan races
- Invitation to 2nd Friday lunches to hear leading political pundits, thought leaders, elected officials
- Periodic member mingles
- Interaction with other Lincoln Club Members
Our club Political Action Committee (PAC) works with local elected conservatives as well as aspiring candidates to help prepare them to advance through the political process.
MEMBER SIGNATURE EVENTS
- Annual Holiday Dinner
- Trips with other Lincoln Clubs to Washington D.C. to meet with elected leaders, Military representatives and scholars.