Annual membership in The Lincoln Club of Coachella Valley offers several benefits to business leaders, and community members who are looking for a way to stay informed about public policy issues, be introduced to local, state and national elected officials and future candidates and be with other like-minded individuals who care deeply about advancing the ideals of limited government and free market principles.
- Monthly lunch programs featuring candid, closed-door discussions with national, state, and local elected officials, candidates, political commentators, authors, and strategists on timely public policy issues and business topics. (Reduced fee for members)
- Attend Special Events such as Candidate Forums, Member Mingles, Private Receptions
- Annual Dinner and Holiday Party
- Periodic trips to Washington D.C. with other Lincoln Clubs members to meet with elected representatives and thought leaders. (Separate registration fee required.)
- Receive e-mail news updates about upcoming events.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and business professionals,
NOTE: All new members are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
To learn more, please contact our Administrative Director, Tonya Carnevale, or call 760.321.0550.
After you submit your application via the online form below, you will be redirected to our payments page to complete payment.