Annual membership in The Lincoln Club of the Coachella Valley offers a number of benefits to business leaders, community members, and corporate executives who are looking for a way to stay informed about public policy issues that impact business and those who care deeply about advancing the ideals of limited government, lower taxes, and free markets.
- Monthly lunch programs featuring candid, closed-door discussions with national, state, and local elected officials, candidates, political commentators, authors, and strategists on timely public policy issues and business topics. Members pay a separate fee to cover the meal costs of these events (a lunch is typically $35).
- Opportunities to participate in a variety of committees, such as Legislative, Issues, and Local Elections, Endorsements, which are great ways to stay informed, track issues, and meet other members.
- Annual Dinner and Holiday Party for you and your spouse or guest.
- Optional attendance at monthly Board meetings and eligibility to serve on the Board.
- Periodic trips to Regional Points of Interest, Sacramento and Washington D.C. with other Club members to meet with elected representatives and conservative thought-leaders. (Separate registration fee required.)
- Quarterly newsletter and e-mail news updates about upcoming events.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded business professionals, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs from all industries. All membership levels require the same process – sponsorship by an existing member, a completed application, and payment receipt.
NOTE: All new members are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
To learn more, please contact our Administrative Director, Tonya Carnevale, or call 760.321.0550.
After you submit your application via the online form below, you will be redirected to our payments page to complete payment.
Alternatively, you may use the link below to download a membership application to print and submit.